- Jamboard app: is a sharable whiteboard. Easy to draw on, multiple boards (pages), everyone can draw on the same whiteboard simultaneously, easy to point at things: others see your “laser pointer”. Great for office hours, or for students doing group projects, or to meet with students about research. Not for lecture though: may not handle more than ~ 10 participants at once.
- Mirror iPad to Mac using lightning/USB cable and QuickTime
- DIY document camera: already mentioned — here are pictures of 2 examples using a phone (you could also use a webcam connected to your laptop)
- We already mentioned connecting an external device (e.g. webcam or iPad) to a laptop while recording your laptop’s screen. QuickTime solution to do this
- Android device screen recording: various apps, including AZ Screen Recorder